Developer DataPad is a small and fast (written entirely in C++) database client application aimed at software developers who don't need (or want) to modify the data-model or do so using ddl scripts. So there are no commands like 'create table', 'drop table' or 'drop database'. In order to execute such commands one has to open the sql editor and create them explicitly.
Some Program features:
- Tree view showing all database objects.
- Easy to use sql editor for batches or stored procedures featuring syntax highlighting and auto-completion.
- Several ways to browse data or view result sets (grid and text mode).
- Powerful find / search / filter facilities.
- Execute stored procedures.
- Stored procedures can be modified using the sql editor and executed as temporary copies.
- Data can be exported as flat-file, xml or using insert statements.
- Parameterized sql batches callable from the main menu or via hot-keys.
Currently supported DBMS:
- Microsoft ® SQL Server 2005 - 2012
- Sybase ® ASE 11.x - 15.5
- Oracle ® 8 - 11g
- MySQL ® 3.0 - 6.0